The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80C series of wireless network security platform deliver complete security for branch offices, service provider customer premise equipment (CPE), retail networks, and mobile point-of-sale applications. They provide integrated compressive network security at hardware-accelerated speeds, ensuring that your application and network security does not act like a bottleneck and slow availability or performance.The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80 Series platforms offer dual WAN Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) links, for load balancing or redundant ISP connections delivering high availability and scalability to small or home office application. Six Fast Ethernet (10/100) internal security zone or switch ports and one dedicated DMZ port eliminate need for additional networking devices, reducing investment and management burden. An ExpressCard slot allows for optional 3G wireless WAN connectivity such as EVDO, W-CDMA, HSPA and GPRS, which provides mobile network connectivity for remote deployments or backup data connectivity in the event of a network failure. The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80CM platforms gives you the additional convenience and reliability of an analog modem.
The internal storage standard on the FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80 Series enables local caching of data for policy compliance or WAN optimization. WAN optimization lowers your networking costs and improves your application and network performance by reducing the amount of data transmitted over your WAN.
Taking advantage of the new FortiOS operating system, the FG-80C/CM boasts data SSL-encrypted traffic inspection, leakage prevention, identity-based policies, IPS enhancements, and application control to offer protection against Web 2.0 threats and evasive applications and users. Deployment flexibility is enhanced with the ExpressCard slot supporting 3G WAN connectivity options. Rapid, turn-key deployment and easy management deliver low total cost of ownership and easily facilitate compliance with important legislative requirements such as PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley.
FortiWiFi-80CM Features & Benefits:
- Delivers up to 700 Mbps firewall throughput with 2 GbE and 7 10/100 interfaces
- Integrated, all-in-one security delivers enterprise-class threat protection for remote locations and smaller networks
- Internal storage (FortiWiFi-81CM) provides local archiving of data for policy compliance or WAN optimization
- PC Card slot supports broadband wireless such as EV-DO, W-CDMA, HSPA, and GPRS, which provides mobile network connectivity for remote deployments, or as a backup solution
- A “single pane of glass” management console makes it easy for you to deploy and manage.
- ExpressCard slot supporting 3G WAN connectivity and back-up modem (FortiGate-80CM, FortiWiFi-80CM/81CM)
Productstaat van de Fortinet | FWF-80CM | FortiWiFi-80CM Network Security Firewall
Het product ziet er goed uit. Er kunnen een paar kleine krasjes te zien zijn op de behuizing.
We checken de hardware bij uitlevering zodat u verzekerd bent van een goed werkend apparaat. Alle producten die wij uitleveren hebben 1 jaar garantie
Betaling & Veiligheid
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen creditcardgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw creditcardgegevens.