Enabling a wide variety of point to multi-point configurations, the MultiView II T4 transmitter has 4 UTP output ports, which can be connected to 4 receivers, or 4 daisy chains of up to 12 receivers each, for a total of 48 receivers. Additional outputs can be enabled by cascading the local output port to additional T4 or other transmitters.
Totally redesigned, the MultiView II T4 now features DDC/EDID modes of operation that ensure replicating crisp 1080p video at 2,000 feet is easier than ever before. Three DDC modes are included—Magenta Magic, LOCAL (stores DDC from a local display) and COPY (stores DDC info from any previously connected display).
Also new are a series of external buttons that grant users total control over RepliSync modes, fourth-pair configurations (audio or serial) and AC/DC coupling options.
The T4 transmitter is available in MultiView-A and MultiView-S functionality and is compatible with –A and -S transmitters, receivers, distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers. When used with the appropriate receivers, the T4 delivers the world’s longest UTP extension capability at the highest resolution—1920x1200 at 2000ft/609m.
- RGBHV and non-RGBHV1 video support
- 4 UTP output ports supporting up to 48 receivers per transmitter
- Available in MultiView-A and MultiView-S functionality versions
- Compatible with all MultiView-A and -S transmitters, receivers, distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers
- External DDC/EDID controls
- External sync, coupling and 4th pair controls
- Supports 1920x1200 resolution from 1 to 2000ft/609m2
- Local out / Cascade support3
- Optional mount kits and mini-dense power supplies for rack-mount / rigid installations
Productstaat van de Magenta MultiView II T4-A With MultiView-A and MultiView-S Functionality
Het product ziet er goed uit. Er kunnen een paar kleine krasjes te zien zijn op de behuizing.
We checken de hardware bij uitlevering zodat u verzekerd bent van een goed werkend apparaat. Alle producten die wij uitleveren hebben 1 jaar garantie.